The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-15-2013, 11:47 PM

Images not Appearing

Non of my product images are visible on the product pages. Images appear for the categories but not the products. How do I fix this?
Old 12-16-2013, 07:43 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rice View Post
Non of my product images are visible on the product pages. Images appear for the categories but not the products. How do I fix this?
Hello,

Thank you for the report.

I've checked your store at https://www.facebook.com/ospikaoutfi...p_251458316228 and as far as I can see for some products the product images are displayed fine and for some products the "no-image" thumbnails are desplayed which means that you haven't uploaded any images for those products yet.

Could you, please, detail what exactly seems to be the problem? Have you tried to upload images but failed? Did you get any kind of error? Please, attach a screenshot.

Have you added images to the products in your control panel but cannot see them in the storefront? Please, post here the link to the page where I can see that. Also please, attach the screenshots of what you see.

Thank you in advance. I'm looking forward to your reply.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
images, products description