The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-09-2013, 05:07 PM

Exclamation

Hello, I present my problem.

I have a website (A) and I copy it to another (B), I export products using CSV. from site A to site B. The Import process copies the same amount of products, but the category and subcategory are different, varying the number of items in the categories and some subcategories do not exist.

All categories are imported without a photo, I need to resolve this, as it is not reliable back up and I can not be putting Shot and checking one by one the categories so that they are equal. The pictures of products are imported correctly.

In short: I need to export all site A to site B, keeping products, categories, subcategories and photos.

I leave some captures from Site A (original) and Site B (copy)

Site A:

Site B:

Thanks a lot.

Someone from Ecwid can give me orientation. Thanks!

Last edited by Makfruit; 10-24-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matias View Post
Hello, I present my problem.

I have a website (A) and I copy it to another (B), I export products using CSV. from site A to site B. The Import process copies the same amount of products, but the category and subcategory are different, varying the number of items in the categories and some subcategories do not exist.

All categories are imported without a photo, I need to resolve this, as it is not reliable back up and I can not be putting Shot and checking one by one the categories so that they are equal. The pictures of products are imported correctly.

In short: I need to export all site A to site B, keeping products, categories, subcategories and photos.

I leave some captures from Site A (original) and Site B (copy)

Site A:

Site B:

Thanks a lot.

Someone from Ecwid can give me orientation. Thanks!
Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Ecwid import/export tools currently don't support category images, unfortunately. So, the only possible way to copy the category images from one Ecwid account to another is to upload them manually to each category. Sorry.

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
export, images, import