The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-14-2015, 12:57 PM

Product Option Images

Is there anyway to create product option images? Please checkout this ecommerce site, I believe it's zencart but it has this ability.

Last edited by Briana Cooper; 06-14-2015 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Photo not showing
Old 06-15-2015, 08:46 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briana Cooper View Post
Is there anyway to create product option images? Please checkout this ecommerce site, I believe it's zencart but it has this ability.

Hi Briana,

Do I understand you right that you want to add different images for a product with different options? If so, that is absolutely possible with the help of Product variations.

To add a picture for a product with certain options (product variation), you should first add options to a product and then create variations (product + option) in Control panel > Catalog > Products > a product > "Options" tab > Variations. Then you'll be able to add a picture for each variation, please see the screenshot http://take.ms/NpkHR

Also, if you use Product variations, you can set different weight and prices for different product variations and also control the stock of product variations separately.

Product variations are available on all paid plans, starting from Silver. To upgrade your plan, go to Control panel > My profile > Billing and plans and click "Upgrade" button on the plan you prefer. You can see the full list of plans and their features here http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1170245

Feel free to write if you have any other questions. We are always glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:10 PM

Default That's what I think I need

Yes, I would like to post an item, then create an option>then those options have images.

Is this available in the $15.00 a month plan?
Old 06-16-2015, 07:24 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briana Cooper View Post
Yes, I would like to post an item, then create an option>then those options have images.

Is this available in the $15.00 a month plan?
Thanks for writing back.

Product variations are available in the Silver plan ($17) and higher (Business, Unlimited). Since you are one of early adopters (signed up with Ecwid before the 30th of October 2012), you can switch to the Silver plan.

By the way, if you want to know at which plans a feature is available, you can always do it in the Control panel by opening a page with that feature. For example, to see on which plans Product variations are available, go to Control panel > Catalog > Products > a product > "Options" tab > Variations. There you will see a short description of a feature, the minimum plan on which you can get this feature and a button to upgrade, see the screenshot http://take.ms/qjBQ9

More information about Ecwid plans and features is in this article http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1170245

Write back if there is anything else we can help you with.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
attribute images, images, product attribute, product option