The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:11 PM

Selling Tutorials

I would like to add tutorials in my shop to sell. I wil have the tutorials on my computer as a pdf file. How do I add them to my shop so that when a customer pays for the tutorial they get an automatic link to download the tutorial. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards Candace.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM

Please, refer to this article: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/27264368/E-goods
Old 07-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Australian Cake Decorating Network's Avatar
Australian Cake Decorating Network Australian Cake Decorating Network is offline

Thanks for the link.
If people using a tablet (ipad etc) purchase a tutorial via ecwid, can they download it to their ipad and if so where/how do they save it?
Thanks
Old 07-22-2014, 06:08 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Cake Decorating Network View Post
Thanks for the link.
If people using a tablet (ipad etc) purchase a tutorial via ecwid, can they download it to their ipad and if so where/how do they save it?
Thanks
Hello Liz.

When a customer buys a egood like .pdf or a .docx file or other format he will get a direct link to download it in email notification. On android device the file will be saved in Downloads folder and then the customer will open it in an app that can open this file format. When the customer clicks on the direct link to download the file in iPad tablets and in iOs devices, the default web browser will open this link and then the dialog window will appear, asking the user what app can he use to open this downloaded file.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
pdf, tutorial