The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-16-2011, 12:23 AM

Yeah is this happening? Because that would be SO sweet.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calder Wong View Post
Yeah is this happening? Because that would be SO sweet.
If you mean the Orders API that allows external scripts to access the data in your orders, then such API is in the works now and is available for beta testing on https://mydev.ecwid.com (WARNING: DO NOT USE BETA version of Ecwid FOR LIVE STORES - mydev.ecwid.com is unstable testing version updated nightly).

However, the Quickbooks integration is not being worked on yet or planned - after the release of Ecwid Orders API it will be easier to integrate Ecwid with any 3rd party accounting system, including Quickbooks, by using specific external scripts.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:42 AM

Please let us know, business is booming and it is getting to much to move to quick books by hand. Love love love Ecwid! We really need that integration, I thought it was all possible... My wife said it was.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kortia View Post
Please let us know, business is booming and it is getting to much to move to quick books by hand. Love love love Ecwid! We really need that integration, I thought it was all possible... My wife said it was.
Do you have brick and mortar stores as well?
Old 12-16-2011, 03:59 AM

Sorry I did not get the email notifications. We are only online, but the majority of the sales have running off of regular websites that open the store. We have a lot of customized work done with Ecwid. Since you can create a button and then embeds that html anywhere it makes it very powerful and no one else does it. We are at the point we are hurting real bad because of no quick books integration. It is costing us big time. We cannot get anything done because it takes all day to cut and paste orders into our quick books. We are searching for a solution but so far today I spent 6 hours ding research and still nothing.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Webpartner

So I used the orders API to create a quickbooks IIF file that imports sales into quickbooks. I'd love to have a few people try it out. If it works, I'll make it available to everyone.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Jason
Old 01-03-2012, 09:27 PM

Atandra's T-Hub product is really good with virtuamart and is sponsored by Intuit/Quickbooks. If enough ECWID users request it, they may work on including ECWID in T-HUB.

So please make a request!
http://www.atandra.com/
Old 01-04-2012, 03:14 PM

Eugene, I just sent you a PM regarding Atandra. I got the following response from them this morning.

We are evaluating integration options. Their demo site does not support the API access to test this feasibility.
Would you be able to provide us access to site to check their API and advise feasibility and timing.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Webpartner

Default Atandra

I went and looked at Atandra. With a cost of $300, $500 or $700 I think it is an expensive option. You are paying $300 to link a $250 software package with a $17/month shopping cart. I wrote a script that downloads ecwid sales to an Intuit IIF file and imports all sales you specify by date or by ECWID transaction ID into quickbooks. I'd be more than happy to share it the ECWID community for say $15 a year per account.

I've also done the same thing with shipping label integration for FedEx & Stamps.com. If you are interested in giving either of them a try, PM me and I'll get you set up. Try either script for a month free and let me know if you'd like to keep using them. If you use the quickbooks script, you don't need the shipping script so you save even more.

Jason
Old 01-04-2012, 04:45 PM

Yes it is expensive but totally worth it, when you consider being able to print shipping labels and post sales to quickbooks in just a few clicks.

Edit: forgot to mention inventory management in quickbooks too! I've used T-Hub and think it's a great solution for those of us that want quickbooks integration.

Last edited by Justin Myers; 01-04-2012 at 05:00 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
iif, quickbooks