The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-10-2013, 05:49 PM

Since adding Paypal as a payment method, sometimes orders won't download into T-Hub. I checked with T-Hub and they said it was because we had unprintable characters in our item names, so we deleted those (trademark symbols, parenthesis) and when that didn't work, they said "That is issue with ecwid API and we cannot do anything about it."

Any posts out there?

Last edited by Makfruit; 05-22-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Alexander View Post
Since adding Paypal as a payment method, sometimes orders won't download into T-Hub. I checked with T-Hub and they said it was because we had unprintable characters in our item names, so we deleted those (trademark symbols, parenthesis) and when that didn't work, they said "That is issue with ecwid API and we cannot do anything about it."
Quote:
"That is issue with ecwid API and we cannot do anything about it."
Can you please detail:

- what exactly kind of issue with an API it was?
- what is an example of the order (by ID) that couldn't be exported?
Old 02-04-2014, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Alexander View Post

Any posts out there?
Have you been able to resolve the issue you were having after adding Paypal? I'm considering using T-Hub to integrate between ECWID and Quickbooks, but we use Paypal for most of our transactions. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:08 PM

Default Best Quickbooks integration tool when Paypal also used

I read that someone using T-Hub to integrate ECWID with Quickbooks had issues when they added Paypal into the mix. Since there aren't any recent threads on the subject, can someone give me a recommendation to integrate ECWID with Quickbooks when Paypal is also in the mix.

Thanks!
Old 02-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physical Apps View Post
I read that someone using T-Hub to integrate ECWID with Quickbooks had issues when they added Paypal into the mix. Since there aren't any recent threads on the subject, can someone give me a recommendation to integrate ECWID with Quickbooks when Paypal is also in the mix.

Thanks!
Hi,

An Ecwid user reported possible issue in this thread http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?p=103122 We couldn't investigate it since we needed more details (Eugene asked about them in the thread). T-Hub support informed the client that there was an API case but didn't provide further information.
I gather the T-Hub integration should work with any payment methods. You may want to contact the developers with this question: http://www.atandra.com/partners/tech...a_aid=b7eb0d4d
If you add this integration and notice that PayPal orders are not downloaded to T-Hub, please let us know and provide ids of such orders. Also we will need comments from T-Hub support.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
integrating, paypal, quickbooks