The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-23-2014, 06:22 AM

Logo on eway payment page

Hi there

I've just received my eWay account details and have set this up in ecwid. I want to add my logo to the payment page because as it stands, it doesn't create a very good customer experience because it looks so separate to my own page.

I've asked eWay how to do this and they said that ecwid does not have the logo function setup on their end. How can we rectify this? This is the information I received from eWay:

If you have access to the code you can add a logo. I will grab you a link to the specifications in case you can get access to the code.
The field you want to change is called CompanyLogohttp://www.eway.com.…ation/sharedpaymentpagedoc.pdf

There is an option in the API that allows for a company logo to be displayed. But ecwid isnt using this field so they dont give you the option to use your logo.
16:01
If you can get into the code you can change it so that you use this field to display your logo

Please let me know how I can get this to work.
Many thanks
Jacqui
Old 06-26-2014, 04:53 AM

Hi there

Any update on my post above? I would really like to get this sorted out.

Also, are there are any options for payment gateways in Australia, that are compatible with ecwid, that can be integrated within the checkout process? It's a terrible customer experience to be taken to a different website to process the payment then come back to the site. I suspect I will loose many customers at this stage of the checkout process. I'm re-thinking using eway because of this.

On the eway site many of their examples have the credit card info within the checkout process rather than a separate payment page. Is this possible within ecwid?

I would really like some advice and options please.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:23 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui Anderson-Maher View Post
Hi there

Any update on my post above? I would really like to get this sorted out.

Also, are there are any options for payment gateways in Australia, that are compatible with ecwid, that can be integrated within the checkout process? It's a terrible customer experience to be taken to a different website to process the payment then come back to the site. I suspect I will loose many customers at this stage of the checkout process. I'm re-thinking using eway because of this.

On the eway site many of their examples have the credit card info within the checkout process rather than a separate payment page. Is this possible within ecwid?

I would really like some advice and options please.
Hello Jacqui.

Thank you for your post.
If you use online payment processors like eWay, customers are charged by eWay. On checkout they are being redirected from your website to eWay payment page. As I see you’d like to add your logo on this very payment page. Basically Ecwid doesn’t control this page, and if you want to customise something on there you should be able to do so in the eWays panel. I found some instructions that I believe will help you with your request.
Please let me know if that’s what you need.

You can customize header, footer and a logo on your Shared Payments Page so this page looks more like your store.
To change the logo on this page you need to go to: eWay Control Panel > Settings > Customise > Shared page > Upload Shared Page Logo
And then upload the logo of your company. Please be advised that it must be either a .jpg, .gif or .png and the max dimensions of your logo must not exceed 320x240 pixels.

To answer your second question about having the credit card info within the checkout process, I can offer you alternative payment methods which work within the checkout process and are available for you in Australia:

1. Paypal Payflow Link
2. Stripe

Also please be advised that Stripe in Australia is in Beta stage, however how it says on their website:
Quote:
Betas are stable and production ready.Our betas are stable and production ready, but we keep countries in beta until they reach feature parity with the rest of our countries.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.