The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-22-2011, 08:33 AM

Default Store integration for all CB users

I was wondering of there was a way for all my Community Builder registered users to connect an ECwid Store to their profiles? I see that it's possible for Facebook and Myspace users but I would like to offer that on my site as well.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Lopez View Post
I was wondering of there was a way for all my Community Builder registered users to connect an ECwid Store to their profiles? I see that it's possible for Facebook and Myspace users but I would like to offer that on my site as well.
It has been discussed there: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...ores?ref=title

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 04-06-2011, 02:53 PM

Hi,
please exist or not a integration for Joomla system users (CB)?

Because whitout is very problem. the user can login on my site and after they can create a second new account on your system for complete order ...
Old 04-13-2011, 02:14 PM

Qetzal,
let me know, I should pay you to have a plug-in???

It would be a steal, I would say that especially in this so directly, and arrogant. I asked if you could please ... you came to me without even saying goodbye.
Congratulations guys.

I would say that I can easily change software, services, ZERO, ZERO kindness.
Regards.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianluca P View Post
Hi,
please exist or not a integration for Joomla system users (CB)?

Because whitout is very problem. the user can login on my site and after they can create a second new account on your system for complete order ...
As I understand you mean the "Single Sign-On" feature, i.e. when a customer logs in to your site and automatically logs in to your store as well.
This feature isn't ready yet, however we're planning to release it in the future.

Meanwhile some workarounds are already available. For example using Google Friend Connect or by disabling the Ecwid's Sign in links.

Anyway, a customer doesn't need to create an account in Ecwid to place an order. So I don't see any problems there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianluca P View Post
Qetzal,
let me know, I should pay you to have a plug-in???

It would be a steal, I would say that especially in this so directly, and arrogant. I asked if you could please ... you came to me without even saying goodbye.
Congratulations guys.

I would say that I can easily change software, services, ZERO, ZERO kindness.
Regards.
I am not sure, if I understand what you mean. Could you please clarify?
Ecwid is free and we don't force anyone to pay us to implement a particular feature. Submit a feature to our ideas base, wait till it gets enough votes and it will appear in the Basic or Silver Ecwid plans.

However if you want to sponsor a feature to get it implemented faster or you have a project with specific requirements, then yes, it will cost you some money.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 05-04-2011, 03:04 AM

I know the CB team as I am on their beta team... I would love to be apart of any beta project for them if you are close to finishing or working on the project that will allow CB integration with Ecwid. Is that currently going on?

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
community builder, profile, store, stores, user