The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-27-2014, 03:30 PM

Code for store buttons on homepage

How can I find the code to put an online store button on the homepage of our website? And maybe code to feature a specific product on the homepage?
Thank you.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:59 PM
Webpartner

I believe you need to just add a link that leads to your store. Take the URL of your store page and add the link with that URL.

Termion | Helata | Martina

Get 1 year of access to all our current and future themes.

Follow us on Twitter: @thematizr
Old 10-30-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisol Archuleta View Post
How can I find the code to put an online store button on the homepage of our website? And maybe code to feature a specific product on the homepage?
Thank you.
Hello!

Could you clarify a bit, please?
Do you mean you’d like to place an additional direct link to your store somewhere on the main page of your website? Since I see that “Online store” tab in the menu of your site already exists.

To your second question - yes, it’s possible to achieve this by several ways:
1) The simplest would be to place a picture on your website’s main page, and add a link to a product page to it.
2) Also, since you are using WordPress and our plugin for Wordpress, this can be solved by a way described in the following article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...orpostofmysite
3) And if you’d like to do that on a different website, it’s possible to feature a certain product on a page, please refer to this article for further info:
http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1113353

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.