The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-01-2017, 06:21 PM

Exclamation

Storefront not loading on grid view.

On a fairly regular basis, customers are reporting either a grey or white screen instead of the storefront appearing. This most commonly tends to occur when going to the second page of any of the categories while on grid view. Attached are images showing a before and after of the white screen error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The store can be found at: http://ofallonbrewery.com/store-2/

- Jack G
O'Fallon Brewery
The Following User Says Thank You to OFallon Brewery For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello Jack,

This is Una from Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for contacting us.

I’m very sorry that you faced this issue! And of course, I will be happy to help sort this out.

I checked your store and could reproduce the problem you are talking about. To fix this behavior, please enable SEO friendly clean URLs in your WordPress admin panel->Ecwid Store->Advanced:

The new URLs have fewer extra characters, so your store pages will be indexed better by Google. The URLs look cleaner and they are available absolutely for free. Please find more information about the feature in this article: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...e#CleanSEOURLs

Also, please check your mailbox, I’ve sent you a message with instructions on what to do if the solution I provided above doesn’t work. We need some sensitive information from you, so that’s why I requested it via email.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. We will be happy to answer and help.

Best regards,
Una Q.
Ecwid Support Team
The Following User Says Thank You to Una Q For This Useful Post:

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.