The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:00 PM

Trying to remove Left side padding

Hi,

I have a small window where I can use the Browser widget, which is 335px wide. I only want to be able to use the List view, because it seems to fit the best inside the window. I am trying to move the list view over to the left, so it fits nicely inside the window, but I don't know what to change in order to get it to move. Can someone help?

Also, here are my other goals if someone is feeling ambitious...

1. I would like to remove the "Grid" and "Table" view, as these don't seem to fit the space anyway, and have the default option to "List" view.

2. I would also like to figure out how to change the whole Browser widget to fit inside a 335px width. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Justin
Old 07-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Metras View Post
Hi,

I have a small window where I can use the Browser widget, which is 335px wide. I only want to be able to use the List view, because it seems to fit the best inside the window. I am trying to move the list view over to the left, so it fits nicely inside the window, but I don't know what to change in order to get it to move. Can someone help?

Also, here are my other goals if someone is feeling ambitious...

1. I would like to remove the "Grid" and "Table" view, as these don't seem to fit the space anyway, and have the default option to "List" view.

2. I would also like to figure out how to change the whole Browser widget to fit inside a 335px width. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Justin
Justin,

1. In order to remove the Grid and Table view and make the List option to be the default one, please refer to this article: http://kb.ecwid.com/Product-Browser

2. Unfortunately I don't think that product browser will fit 335 pixels well. It has some wide pages, such as checkout or the "history of orders" one, which will be wider.

What do you think about showing your store in a AJAX popup window, which will overlap your site content? E.g. your customer opens your site, clicks the category link and the store appears in the popup.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
change padding size, change width, remove view