The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:03 PM

Graduated coupon code

Is it possible to set up a single coupon code to be activated by 5% off on orders up to $199 and 10% off on orders over $200
Old 12-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Sauer View Post
Is it possible to set up a single coupon code to be activated by 5% off on orders up to $199 and 10% off on orders over $200
Hello Peter!

I deeply apologize for such a terrible delay in replying. As I understand, you want to offer your customers two promotions. The first is 5% discount for orders over $199 and the second is 10% discount for orders over $200. You can achieve this if you create two discount coupons—one per promotion. Unfortunately, it is not possible to create two discounts in one coupon.

Also, I suggest you considering other ways of reducing prices in your store - you can use
global discounts, they allow you to create discounts based on subtotal and customer groups. You can setup a global discount in your control panel under the 'Promotions' tab (Ecwid control panel ->Promotions -> Discounts).

Again, please accept my sincere apologies for such a delayed response. Thank you!
Ecwid Knowlegde Base
Old 12-03-2015, 07:41 PM

Thanks Daria.
I have one more question, I am attempting to set up an e-card on my store with certain values. I also want to include a card details section for them to complete. I have set one similar to this in my free gift wrappinghttp://www.wildflowersaromatherapy.c...egory=12796383
When I attempt to set up the options with the same format as the free gift wrapping.
I set up option one with To: but when I go to save it asks me for product option variant, which I don't need. Something has changed in your back end since I last set up my free gift wrapping page. how do I get around this problem

UPDATE:

HI Daria
don't worry I figured it out.

Many Thanks
Peter

Last edited by Daria L.; 12-17-2015 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:59 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Sauer View Post
Thanks Daria.
I have one more question, I am attempting to set up an e-card on my store with certain values. I also want to include a card details section for them to complete. I have set one similar to this in my free gift wrappinghttp://www.wildflowersaromatherapy.c...egory=12796383
When I attempt to set up the options with the same format as the free gift wrapping.
I set up option one with To: but when I go to save it asks me for product option variant, which I don't need. Something has changed in your back end since I last set up my free gift wrapping page. how do I get around this problem

UPDATE:

HI Daria
don't worry I figured it out.

Many Thanks
Peter
Hello Peter!

Thank you for the update on this! Glad to hear that you've sorted it out. Please do not hesitate to ask in case you have further questions, we will be happy to answer them.

Thank you!
Ecwid Knowlegde Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
graduated coupon code