The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:33 PM

transfer ecwid to new store?

My current ecommerce website is through a company that went out of business. Am I able to transfer my current ecwid account into a new store that I have yet to build?
Old 04-28-2016, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelia View Post
My current ecommerce website is through a company that went out of business. Am I able to transfer my current ecwid account into a new store that I have yet to build?
Hello,
Sorry for the radio silence!

I can see that you've also contacted us via live chat and hopefully the question was solved, yet in case it's still relevant (or if someone else stumbles upon this thread with a similar question):

Basically, you can have any number of "storefronts" (i.e. places, where your store is displayed and can be used) per one Ecwid account, and you can always delete/create new products and adjust store info (store name, for example), so if it's a matter of moving the store to new website (and, optionally, replacing products) - sure, this could be done, a store isn't "attached" to the website that contains it.

If you do not own particular Ecwid account, and would like to create new one to move to it - some of store info (like products and customers) could be moved with our import/export function, and this article describes the process: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/port...-import-export

Hope this helps someone!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.