Old 04-10-2020, 10:02 AM

No Product.Picture if share a Link on Facebook

Hi, so if i want to post a Link of a Product on Facebook i miss the Productpicture.
What do i wrong?

Old 04-14-2020, 06:44 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiefAIR View Post
Hi, so if i want to post a Link of a Product on Facebook i miss the Productpicture.
What do i wrong?
Hello,
It's Mary from the Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for your message.

I've checked the website https://tiefair.de/shop/ and run a test trying to share a link to one of the products on my Facebook page.

Facebook automatically checks the page to find all the needed info: page title, description, image, etc. It looks like the preview is not full when you are in the editor mode, but once you click "Post" the image displays as per normal.

Here is a screenshot of how I see it:

Please, try sharing the image once again. If the image is not there, let us know and we will investigate.

By the way, there is also an alternative way of sharing product links on Facebook. See the instructions in this article: Sharing products from Control panel to social pages

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:12 PM

Hi what is the ideal pic size? My pictures are cut off at the top and bottom. I have already reduced the size of the pictures, but they are still not displayed correctly

Old 05-14-2020, 03:16 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiefAIR View Post
Hi what is the ideal pic size? My pictures are cut off at the top and bottom. I have already reduced the size of the pictures, but they are still not displayed correctly

Hello!
I am Anastasia, Ecwid Support. Thank you for your message.

You can see the Facebook recommendations on image size in this article: https://developers.facebook.com/docs...asters/images/

If any further questions appear — please, contact us at support@ecwid.com or on live chat via the "Get Help" menu in your Ecwid admin.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Anastasia E.
Ecwid Support Team