The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-13-2015, 08:43 PM

I want to edit acknowledgements in my store but cannot find an edit tab

I can enter my store but need to edit some words and am unable to find any edit tab to bring up a keyboard to help me do this
Old 05-14-2015, 03:32 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Grant View Post
I can enter my store but need to edit some words and am unable to find any edit tab to bring up a keyboard to help me do this
Hello!

If I get you right you would like to edit the text on this page: http://www.sspoutrs.com/#!acknowledgements/c5gc

Although this issue doesn’t relate to Ecwid, I’m glad to help you. You should go to your Wix account and then to the Wix Editor, once you do this - you will be able to edit this text.

Here are steps, that you should do:

From the left side of the Wix Editor, click “Page” drop-down list and choose the desired page for editing (“Acknowlegements” in your case), screenshot:

Then click on the text and choose “Edit text” option, screenshot:

Thus you’ll edit this text.

If any questions appear, you can also refer to the Wix Help Center: https://www.wix.com/support/html5/
Ecwid Knowlegde Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.