The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-29-2015, 10:32 AM
Ecwid Team

(Official) Ecwid for Android app

Hi there!

Dmitry here with great news from the mobile development team at Ecwid. We opened Ecwid for Android beta testing a few weeks ago. Now I’m glad to announce we spread beta program to our forum members.

The application provides access to your full order history including completed orders and customer contact information. The information is stored on your mobile device and is available offline if loaded in advance. You can also change the status of payment and delivery of any order.

It also gives you access to your inventory with the ability to edit main product data (name, SKU, price, stock, etc), view product images, edit descriptions, and change categories. You can also enable push notifications so new orders are sent directly to your phone or tablet. Please mind as it’s in beta you will be receiving all order notification including notifications of Unfinished sales.

Ecwid for Android is available to all plans starting from Venture as the iOS app does.

If you run Ecwid store on Free plan, you can still try the Android app. We added a demo mode to showcase the main features for you to check out.

We continue making improvements to the Android app. Soon you'll be able to add new items to your store and upload photos on your mobile device. So give Ecwid for Android a shot and send your feedback along with any suggestions to appdev@ecwid.com or leave them right below this post.

Last edited by Dmitry Zhukov2; 10-29-2015 at 10:39 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fenimor For This Useful Post:
F.I. union (10-29-2015), rebecca lea (10-30-2015), Rick G (10-30-2015)
Old 11-16-2015, 02:34 PM

Default Android App - Item Not Found

I'm interested in using Ecwid for Android mobile. I found the beta app post. I clicked the link to the Google Play Store for the app. It said, "Item not found."
Old 11-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Gray View Post
I'm interested in using Ecwid for Android mobile. I found the beta app post. I clicked the link to the Google Play Store for the app. It said, "Item not found."
Hi Jennifer,

Did you clicked Start Testing at first?

There's strange bug in Google Plat beta testing sometimes causing this error to appear. Please check if you logged you default Google account.

You can also just wait a couple of weeks. The app is goes public next week or week next to it.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:07 PM

What about the early adopter Silver plan? It shows that I'm on Ecwid Free and asked me to "upgrade" to Ecwid Venture.
The Following User Says Thank You to hadimuha For This Useful Post:
Daniil Chernenko (11-19-2015)
Old 11-20-2015, 10:47 AM
Ecwid Team

Default Need to check everything

It seems to be some error occurred. Going to investigate and fix it as soon as possible.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:47 AM
Ecwid Team

I’m excited to announce the launch of our Android app as public. It’s awesome and it’s available for everyone to download it right now. Premium plan customers can take advantage of all its features right away.

Just download it from Google Play and log in to your account. Those on our free plan ought to download it as well, and test-drive the features in demo mode.

Read full blog post

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.