The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:59 AM

Cool

payment methods

i want to show in my total price the charges og sending a bill.
in my country if you choose to make payment by bill then we charge extra for sending a bill to the customer in product price.
in my check out i want to show the total price with charges of sending the bill to the customer.
can somebody help? how to add in total price?
Old 07-21-2015, 03:03 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORUS BLOMSTER View Post
i want to show in my total price the charges og sending a bill.
in my country if you choose to make payment by bill then we charge extra for sending a bill to the customer in product price.
in my check out i want to show the total price with charges of sending the bill to the customer.
can somebody help? how to add in total price?
Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

As I understand, you want to offer your customers to pay by a bill. And when they choose this payemnt method at checkout, you want to charge them additionally for sending the bill.

It is absolutely possible to organise your Ecwid store this way. As I understand, you want to charge the same amount for all orders. So, you need to use Handling Fee. You can add a description which will explain for what you charge this money and it will be displayed at checkout.

To add a Handling fee, go to your Control panel > Settings > Shipping > "Handling Fee" tab. Click "Change" button and add the description and the amount which will be charged, see the screenshot http://take.ms/M0eYn

You can read more about this feature in this article http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1955943

If you get any further questions, feel free to ask, we'll be glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
payment methods