The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-25-2015, 05:11 PM

Exclamation

Sorry.......someone could speak in ITALIAN here??? I need help to configurate prices of speditions...

help
Old 05-26-2015, 04:34 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara agostino View Post
help
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Can you please describe what exact question do you have, so we can help you? You can write in Italian or English, feel free to choose the language you are comfortable with and we will be happy to help.

Also you can check out our help center for instructions or guides for your questions: http://help.ecwid.com/
Old 05-27-2015, 02:00 PM

ok...I choose Italian for your answer

The fact is that I entered all products, and all localities and countries and all weights, but in test phase, it doesn't work!!

Isn't possible to proceed 'cause the site don't show the price of the spedition by country. I don't know why, 'cause I put all the prices in order of weight divided by countries and regions

And my boyfriend tried to buy something, but the buying page isn't showed....just a white page!
Old 05-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
ok...I choose Italian for your answer

The fact is that I entered all products, and all localities and countries and all weights, but in test phase, it doesn't work!!

Isn't possible to proceed 'cause the site don't show the price of the spedition by country. I don't know why, 'cause I put all the prices in order of weight divided by countries and regions

And my boyfriend tried to buy something, but the buying page isn't showed....just a white page!
Hi,

Thank you for these details.

I have checked your Ecwid store https://www.facebook.com/abbigliamen...p_251458316228 and the checkout process. I was able to go through the checkout process successfully and select either Paypal - http://take.ms/ToXPo or Phone order payment method: http://take.ms/Th5qR

Also I see that there is an order #1 for 'Canotta fantasia' product and it's made using the phone order payment method.

So as I can see, everything works correctly in your Ecwid store, so please let me know if you still experience this situation and please provide more details on what exact steps are you taking.

Thank you.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:30 PM

Yes, after I wrote to you, I understood what was my problem and error and I adjust it!

For the fact that it doesn't work, it's incorrectly for me to do this, because from my pc it's all ok, but from my smartphone, and the smartphone of my friends, the pace doesn't work....if you do a test or try to access by your phone, you'll see that the page is unfound.

Thank's for your help and sorry for my bad english
Old 05-27-2015, 08:39 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Yes, after I wrote to you, I understood what was my problem and error and I adjust it!

For the fact that it doesn't work, it's incorrectly for me to do this, because from my pc it's all ok, but from my smartphone, and the smartphone of my friends, the pace doesn't work....if you do a test or try to access by your phone, you'll see that the page is unfound.

Thank's for your help and sorry for my bad english
Hi,

Your English is totally OK, I think I can understand you pretty well and that's the main point

Basically Ecwid is designed to display great on any device and it can be added to any website. When you add Ecwid store to your Facebook page, you are basically adding Ecwid application for Facebook.

The thing is, that Facebook has certain restrictions for the 3rd party applications (developed not by Facebook) on displaying on mobile version of Facebook website or Facebook application on mobile devices. So all third part applications are blocked for mobile users of Facebook, I'm afraid.

Luckily, I can suggest you the following workaround:
Facebook has added the functionality for 'Call to action' buttons - https://www.facebook.com/help/312169205649942

And also all Ecwid users have access to their Ecwid starter site - a mobile friendly storefront, which can be accessed from anywhere and at any time.

So what I suggest is, that you create a call to action button for your Facebook page and direct it to your Ecwid starter site. So this way, your mobile customers who visit your Facebook page, will be able to go shopping in your Ecwid store on as well as desktop users.

Thank you.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:51 PM

Yes, i tried but the problem is that i need API to do that, right? And i really don't know even what it is API!
you're very gentle
Old 05-28-2015, 10:41 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Yes, i tried but the problem is that i need API to do that, right? And i really don't know even what it is API!
you're very gentle
Hi,

In order to add the Call to action button for your Facebook page, you can just simply follow these instructions, no API knowledge is necessary:

- Go to your Facebook page cover and click on 'Create call to action' button
- Select the button you need, for example 'Show now'
- Specify your starter site URL http://take.ms/gGaYl
- Specify iOs and Android destination and save the button

Now if you visit it from mobile, you will be able to go to your Ecwid starter site right from your Facebook page: http://take.ms/gtTPV

Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.