Old 06-03-2015, 08:05 PM

MOLLIE.COM API

How long does it take to get an answer from the tech dept? I've read the whole forum and in many topics it is said that it will be discussed and forwarded to the right people. And then nothing happens.
So any news on the new API of Mollie being implemented? 2019 maybe?
Old 06-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiK TsaR View Post
How long does it take to get an answer from the tech dept? I've read the whole forum and in many topics it is said that it will be discussed and forwarded to the right people. And then nothing happens.
So any news on the new API of Mollie being implemented? 2019 maybe?
Hello,

Thank you for your message!

First of all, it’s fair enough to say that our team reviews all the requests for features for Ecwid thoroughly, they’re always welcome and help to improve our product.

Indeed we're aware of new Mollie API and we're totally understand that the updated API provide more abilities for its merchants.

Please, keep in mind that Ecwid has thousands of merchants all over the world and each of them has unique requirements for their business. The process of adding new feature is complex, so it always takes time for a new feature to be added or an existing functionality to be improved due to high level of quality control in Ecwid.

Along with mentioned update of Mollie integration, we’re having an everlasting list of features and improvements which require to be released as well.

Please find several examples of the features which have been released recently to satisfy our clients’ needs below as follows:

— "HTML notifications" feature which has been designed to provide important order information to customers and to merchant. Released in Jan, 2015.

— "Edit invoice" feature which allows adding company logo to invoices, editing the invoice template and adding business registration number, etc. Released in Jan, 2015.

— The new Ecwid API enables any third-party developer to extend, modify and customize nearly every aspect of an Ecwid store. Released in Jan, 2015.

Amendments applied to EU VAT laws which came into effect on Jan, 01, 2015 may be also a good example of such a situation (“no matter where you are located, if you are selling digital products to Europe you’ll have to charge VAT depending on the tax rates of particular customer’s country”). Released in Jan, 2015 as well.

I assume that it’s understood we had to give the highest priority for the following feature to be realized, otherwise people who sell to the EU customers would simply fail to deliver their services, not only suffer from sales decrease.

— "Edit orders" feature which allows merchants editing purchased items, product options, customer addresses, order emails, shipping totals and more. Released in Dec, 2014.

New type of discount coupons: Discount + Free shipping. It can be used as gift card/certificate — it allows to provide discount and free shipping at the same time. Released in Apr, 2015.

Another part of our daily routine is bug fixing and releasing minor update patches. This remains very and very important to keep Ecwid safe, stable and responsive shopping cart solution.

While Ecwid Mollie integration isn't updated with the new version of API, I suggest you to look into the list of payment methods integrated with Ecwid.

Once again — we’re really sorry that it hasn’t been implemented yet.

Thank you again for your message and sharing your thoughts — that’s probably one of the best ways to improve Ecwid.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:40 PM

And again words words words and no action in months. The data to implement the new Mollie API is supplied. Can't think of this would be very complicated to add in an update. I'll look for another shopping cart if this is not fixed soon, sorry.

Last edited by Th sp; 07-18-2015 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:53 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th sp View Post
And again words words words and no action in months. The data to implement the new Mollie API is supplied. Can't think of this would be very complicated to add in an update. I'll look for another shopping cart if this is not fixed soon, sorry.
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your message!

We totally understand that this update is needed and our development team is working on this. I am afraid, we do not have any ETA yet, sorry. We will post updates here as soon as there is any news.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Help Center

Old 09-19-2015, 08:34 AM

we can still not use Molly for Mister Cash. is there any news ?
Old 09-19-2015, 09:42 AM

Switched to woocommerce, can't wait for a solution.
Old 09-21-2015, 01:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello Necati Say and ShiKouw Tsar,

I am really sorry to bring the bad news, but Bancontact/Mister Cash (via Mollie) payment method is not yet supported in Ecwid. I must say that updating Mollie integration is in our pipeline, but not in the short-term plans, I am afraid. But as soon as it's released, we will update the corresponding forum threads.

For now, the list of supported online payment options for Belgium includes Stripe, Authorize.NET SIM, MultiSafepay, ClickandBuy, PayPal and 2Checkout.

If none of these suits your business needs, you can opt for bespoke payment integration. For instance, Qualiteam Software company specializes in custom solutions for Ecwid. You can view their offer at: http://www.ecwid.com/apps/custom-pay...ay-integration

Of course, if another ecommerce platform is integrated with the payment method you are interested, it's absolutely your choice to migrate.

Help Center

Old 04-04-2016, 03:21 PM

What's the status about this? It's been years now. Have to change to anther shopping card if this is not supported soon.
Old 07-25-2016, 03:51 PM

What's the ETA for this? 2030? 2040? 2050?
I don't understand why this have to take more than 2.5 years!! to switch to a new Mollie API, which provides in new important payment options that cannot be accessed in a simple way otherwise.
Please do something...
Old 07-28-2016, 12:22 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your messages!

I am terribly sorry for the delay with replying.

We have not yet switched to the new Mollie API, sorry, and I am afraid there is no ETA for it yet.

Can you please let us know what payment options that are present in new version of Mollie you would like to use? I can suggest that you try to use MultisafePay, they have lots of options and many our customers use them: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/en/p...1-multisafepay

Thank you!

Help Center

Last edited by Clara K; 09-06-2016 at 08:58 AM.