Old 03-15-2016, 11:55 AM

Thumbs up

New Products and Bestsellers App: The easiest and most effective way to display new and best selling products

• 4 types of sliders (bestsellers, new products etc.)
  • Slider's items are updated automatically
  • Change slider position easily from your Ecwid Control Panel
This application offers you the easiest and most effective way to display best selling and new products. With this extension, best selling and new products will reach your customers right away.
Moreover, the Bestsellers and New products app can display the products in different places: on the homepage, category page, product details page and checkout pages. Also you can fully manage this in the Ecwid Control Panel without any code changes.
You can configure 4 types of sliders: new products in the store; new products in the category; best sellers in the store; and bestsellers in the category.
If you have any questions or wishes, please contact us by email contact@simcase.ru or reply here.
Visit our demo store - http://demo.simcase.ru/

Last edited by Kirill Svyatov; 11-09-2016 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Update info
Old 07-26-2016, 11:59 AM

We wrote detailed instructions!
https://ecwid.simcase.ru/help?app_type=new_bestsellers
If you have any questions or wishes, please contact us by email contact@simcase.ru or reply here.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:13 AM

New features coming soon:
  • Operational analytics. You will receive emails with store reports regularly with numbers of views, products placed in the shopping cart and purchases of products via our app. You will also know the total income and sales conversion via an app. It will allow evaluating the effect of using the app in your store.

Support Superman
Simcase Team
Old 11-04-2016, 09:15 PM

Hi.
Could you please explain this in coding (customize app's place). If I want to place 'Store Bestsellers' and 'Category new items' in the Store Home Page - how do I code this.

You wrote:
You can put the slider inside the HTML element with specific class "new_best_class", with selector “.new_best_class”.

Second point is an ID of HTML element (selector ‘#new_best_id’) and you should add this to the HTML code:

Thanks

Best Regards
Tone Kroll
ambiente.ecwid.com
Old 11-07-2016, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambiente View Post
Hi.
Could you please explain this in coding (customize app's place). If I want to place 'Store Bestsellers' and 'Category new items' in the Store Home Page - how do I code this.

You wrote:
You can put the slider inside the HTML element with specific class "new_best_class", with selector “.new_best_class”.

Second point is an ID of HTML element (selector ‘#new_best_id’) and you should add this to the HTML code:

Thanks

Best Regards
Tone Kroll
ambiente.ecwid.com
Hi Tone,

By default, the slider can easily be placed on top or bottom of the store. If you want to place it elsewhere in the store, then you need to add in HTML code, for example:
HTML Code:
<div id="simcase_new_best_id"></div>
If you want to place it before the header "Ofte stilte spørsmål" on front page then you need to find HTML code that is responsible for this in your shop:
HTML Code:
<h1><em>Ofte stilte spørsmål</em></h1>
then add before it the block for slider:
HTML Code:
<div id="simcase_new_best_id"></div>
Should look like this:
HTML Code:
<div id="simcase_new_best_id"></div> <h1><em>Ofte stilte spørsmål</em></h1>
Go to app admin panel to specify that on the Home page selector is
HTML Code:
#simcase_new_best_id

Support Superman
Simcase Team
The Following User Says Thank You to Support Superman For This Useful Post:
Daria Sh. (11-07-2016)
Old 11-09-2016, 12:32 AM

Thanks (the real) Superman

When I changed '#see-my-recs' to '#simcase_new_best_id' in the app panel, the 'the new items' that I've placed on the top of the page, disappeared - and the bestsellers was placed over "Ofte stilte spørsmål".
So kind of 'hide and seek' there

It is only one Home page in the app, so I really do not understand how to put 2 commands in the same Home row.

Tone
www.ambiente.ecwid.com
Old 11-24-2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambiente View Post
Thanks (the real) Superman

When I changed '#see-my-recs' to '#simcase_new_best_id' in the app panel, the 'the new items' that I've placed on the top of the page, disappeared - and the bestsellers was placed over "Ofte stilte spørsmål".
So kind of 'hide and seek' there

It is only one Home page in the app, so I really do not understand how to put 2 commands in the same Home row.

Tone
www.ambiente.ecwid.com
Tone,

Currently, you can't place two type of sliders on one page. When this functionality will be implemented, I will contact you.

Have a nice day

Support Superman
Simcase Team
Old 08-15-2017, 02:20 PM

Default Не верно выбираются хиты продаж

По какому принципу выбираются хиты продаж? На данный момент за сутку выбрался 1 продукт, далеко не хит. Просто был заказан в этот день.
Написала вам в службу поддержки, ответа нет.

Tags
bespoke products, bestsellers, new items, new products