The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-30-2017, 06:54 AM

Cool

"Invalid Link" error when paying through PAYPAL Here from Sell on the GO...

INVALID LINK
the link you opened was not correctly formatted. Please check with the creator of the link

I am after a resolution so my in-store customers can use PAYPAL here...PAYPAL indicate that it is a coding issue in the back end or ECWID.

I am using SELL ON THE GO via IPAD; I add products, hit PAYPAL HERE as payment option; it transfers to PAYPAL screen for payment with the above Error message:

The product details; discounts, tax etc do NOT transfer across from ECWID.

Started 3 days ago after latest updates of both ECWID & PAYPAL. Before that it was working fine.
Old 11-30-2017, 11:10 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team.

I'm sorry that you've faced this issue. Please let me elaborate on it.

Our developers have identified the source of the problem and will be working together with PayPal on resolving that. In short, the PayPal released a new app version, which broke the current integration. We'll add the required changes to the Sell on the Go app, so it will work fine.

In the meantime, to process offline payments via PayPal here, please try to use the Ecwid native app, which you can find here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ecwid/id626731456?mt=8 There should be no such problems there.

And we'll, of course, keep you updated on the state of the Sell on the Go app.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:57 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team with an update regarding the "Invalid Link" error when trying to accept payments via PayPal Here.

PayPal released a new PayPal Here app where they fixed this problem. So please update your PayPal Here app in App Store. After that, you'll be able to process payments via PayPal Here in the Ecwid Sell on the Go app without any issues.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
invalid, link, paypal