The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-01-2015, 12:03 AM

Exclamation

Having Problems when Im using the Shopping Cart on Mobiles

I have a web-site called www.bjjsuperdeals.com I built it with Adobe Muse and I use the Ecwid.

On Mobiles when I click on Buy Now, then Check Out, Im having problems on the "Shipping Details" and "Payment Details", when we start to type the zoom comes in, and screw up everything, because it is impossible to do zoom out. So its very hard to finish the purchase, What should I do?
Old 01-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ SUPER DEALS View Post
I have a web-site called www.bjjsuperdeals.com I built it with Adobe Muse and I use the Ecwid.

On Mobiles when I click on Buy Now, then Check Out, Im having problems on the "Shipping Details" and "Payment Details", when we start to type the zoom comes in, and screw up everything, because it is impossible to do zoom out. So its very hard to finish the purchase, What should I do?
Hi!

Thank you for contacting us via email.
We’ve already replied you there. Please check your inbox.

Have a nice day!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
mobile problems cart