The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2015, 11:02 AM

Post Improved Printed Invoices worse than not improved

Excuse me i would like to offer the opinion that the 'improved printed invoices' migration results in my printer printing five pages with one line on each page
its a tenth of the size of the A4 page i print it on
It does not occupy a central position on the page
it is stuck to the top right half of the page
It looks crap
I of course reset the migration option back to the actually nice looking page filler invoice as it was before, which looks nice except it uses colored ink for the text, but i prefer it to the '
Improved' version which is a total regression in my opinion. a new tab opens with the invoice as a web page and also the print dialogue opens too. I only need one or the other to print, not both.
Whoever developed the new improved printing protocol is a Numbskull

I wish Ecwid would focus on essential features instead of adding the tiny rinky-dinky little features which keep appearing like Acme spots on a teenagers face hidden in the sub-tab menus of the settings - only left there like Long John Silver's treasure for the user to discover when he eventually passes through the migrations tab once a year and notices 'hey! ecwid added a new feature!
der....
do you realise ecwid that i sometimes discover a feature a year after it was added, simply because the only way to know about new features is if you accidentally see them as you browse the settings and options menus of ecwid cp
i think its like burying a bag of money and not telling anybody
Like 'lets put this new option in a very hidden submenu and not tell a single user about it'
i mean i have never recieved a single notification about any new feature added to cp ever.
what is that suppose to be? Do you expect users to just stumble on the new options you add every time?
The disadvantages of not owning my own software on my own server and beiing subjected to your constant interruptions to my editing because of 'we are updating our app' messages is becoming ever more apparrent. If i have my own ecommerce software on my own server instead of this hosted method with ecwid, i would not have to wait for you to finish your updates all the time and would not havce my work deleted or interrupted by them.

Last edited by Thailand Amulets; 02-01-2015 at 11:15 AM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
printed invoice, printing