The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:52 PM

Thumbs up

Secure Ecwid Badge

Hello,
I want to use the Ecwid logo on our site as I am very pleased with the program and am more than happy to let others know it runs our store. But, I specifically want a badge that includes 128-bit secure and maybe a lock. I have not seen something like this on your available badge pages. Is it ok for me to make that or do you have something like that you can send me?

Thank you for your time.
Micah
Old 06-22-2012, 05:59 PM

Please, refer to this knowledge base article: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853312/SSL%20seals and this page: http://www.ecwid.com/powered-by-badges.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Eugene Rimmer For This Useful Post:
arak450 (06-25-2012)
Old 06-22-2012, 06:40 PM

Hello Eugene,
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately I have already seen those and that is not what I am looking for.

I specifically want a badge that includes 128-bit secure and maybe a lock. I have not seen something like this on your available badge pages. Is it ok for me to make that or do you have something like that you can send me? I will gladly make it myself but did not want to upset Ecwid for altering the logo slightly.

Thank you for your time.
Micah
Old 06-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Is it ok for me to make that or do you have something like that you can send me? I will gladly make it myself but did not want to upset Ecwid for altering the logo slightly.
How do you want to alter the logo?

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 06-27-2012, 02:50 PM

Hello Qetzal,
Eugene has already let me through a private post. It was not much of an alter. Here it is.

http://activelifemed.com/images/ecwid.gif

It is already up on the site. It will be on every page, even the ones without the cart. I still have some work to do in filling in the store, but once complete I would like to know if we can be in your showcase.

Thank you,
Micah

Edit, I see the submit site option now. We are accepting orders, but I will wait until we have more products.

Last edited by arak450; 06-27-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by arak450 View Post
Hello Qetzal,
Eugene has already let me through a private post. It was not much of an alter. Here it is.

Looks great.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
badge, custom, ecwid, secure, ssl