The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-14-2017, 01:03 PM

Invoices display item price INCLUDING Tax, and then the subtotal is EXCLUDING Vat. (Very confusing)

Hello,

Our invoices to customers in the "item" section, show prices INCLUDING taxes.

Then below, the subtotal is EXCLUDING taxes...this is very confusing for people to look at.

Surely the items should display EXCLUDING taxes, so the prices actually MATCH the subtotal, because the taxes are shown in the totals summary at the bottom right anyway, and then its all added together with discounts etc in the TOTAL.

This seems like a logical way to display an invoice. Not sure why Ecwid opted to have invoices in the way I described!

Does anyone know how I can change it?

The code in the invoice template that displays the item price next to the quantity is this:
<p>${orderItem.price}</p>

I have no idea what the code is that displays it EX taxes.

Thanks in advance.

Our website for reference:
https://www.masai4x4.com/
Old 01-25-2018, 05:30 AM

Hi there,

One option to solve this problem would be to try the Printout Designer app. It allows you to create and design custom invoice, packing slip and label templates using our simple drag and drop interface.
With Printout Designer it is possible to display any an invoice in any way you want. The best part is that you're saved from the trouble of coding.

You can try out the app for free for 14 days:
https://www.ecwid.com/apps/shipping/printout-designer

If you have any questions please let me know

Hope it helps,
Robert from Printout Designer

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
invoices