Old 12-29-2019, 09:23 PM

Insert div instead of product images

Hi,

I am looking to change my product images in the product pages and insert my own div of sorts, one which I can change in HTML editor.

I have found a possible workaround by inputting my own divs and creating my own storefront and having each different div go to href="specific product page" however as ecwids storefront (as I know) works in the html file the storefront is inside and uses that content as its background and sort of just works over the top of it all essentially.
I could create different product pages with the storefront inside the site and link them to each individual div however this seems like a bit of a faff -

I am wondering if there is any quick way to fix this?

Kind regards,
Rowan
Old 12-29-2019, 09:54 PM

Hi,

what I have just tried is creating a new page for each product and linking my div to them like so

<a class="Explo-Hoodie" href="prodpage1.html#!/Exploding-World-Hoodie/p/124812737/category=0">

This works fine and resolves my issue. I have also created a new 'go to checkout' button which leads to its own individual page and resolves all my problems.

I am interested to still know if there is some kind of easier way to work around this rather than creating new pages each time.
Old 12-30-2019, 04:05 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,
My name is Razita. I'm from Ecwid customer Care team, I'll be happy to help you!

Thank you for reaching out.

As I understand, you want to add your products to different pages of your website one by one. If so, then you can do it by using single product widget, the "Buy Now" button. With the Buy Now widget you will be able to choose which elements of your product will be displayed on your site: the product image, options, price, the button itself and more. Please refer to our article to find out how it works: Buy Now button.

And just in case, here is our article about embedding your whole store to your custom website: Ecwid for any website.

I hope this was information was useful.

In case I understood your question incorrectly, please feel free to reply to this thread and explain what you meant or reach us out via email at support@ecwid.com. We will be happy to assist you!
Old 12-30-2019, 04:09 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, does this buy now button also use the add to bag and go to checkout system? This is an important part for me as I would like customers to be able to click the 'Buy Now' or 'Add to Cart' button and then continue shopping before choosing to go to their cart themselves

Thanks,
Rowan
Old 12-30-2019, 06:18 PM
Ecwid Team

Thanks for your reply as well!

Yes, the Buy Now button will allow your customers to add a product to their cart.

You can adjust this button to either automatically open the shopping cart after adding a product there or let your customers open a shopping cart whenever they want.
To do it go to your Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > General > Cart & Checkout and scroll down to the Open bag when "Add to bag" is clicked option, and choose whether to enable or disable it.

Currently this option is disabled for your store, so if your customer clicks on the Buy Now button, the chosen product will be added to their cart, and the customer will be able to continue browsing your site till they want to go to the cart page. Then they will click on the shopping cart icon and get redirected to their cart page.

I hope this info helped.

Kind regards,
Razita,
Ecwid Customer Care Team.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:20 PM

Thank you so much. It really helped.
Thanks
myloweslife

Last edited by oplein mikein; 03-06-2020 at 09:53 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-25-2020, 06:48 PM

ohhh its great for me. i really thank u from my hearts. helped. Myloweslife

Tags