The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-04-2016, 03:47 PM

Question

Passing html Form Input values to Custom Js

Hello People,
I have a native App that displays a form with few <input>s in the a tab in the Control Panel. In addition, I have a custom javascript file on the storefront.
My question is if there is a way to pass the submitted form values from the control panel to the custom javascript on the storefront? A simple scenario would be to pass the content of an input field from the App's tab in the Control Panel and insert its content in a div on the storefront.

Thank you very much in advance.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergil View Post
Hello People,
My question is if there is a way to pass the submitted form values from the control panel to the custom javascript on the storefront? A simple scenario would be to pass the content of an input field from the App's tab in the Control Panel and insert its content in a div on the storefront.
Hi!
You can use Application storage (developers.ecwid.com/api-documentation#application-storage) to pass values from App to storefront.

Note that "App public config" can accept any string with the size less than 64Kb
The Following User Says Thank You to smartMart For This Useful Post:
Rick G (10-06-2016)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
html, input, javascript, storefront