The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-06-2017, 03:41 PM

Question

Ecwid shopping cart on Weebly

I recently integrated my Ecwid shopping cart into Weebly. I noticed on the mobile version a Menu bar keeps coming up and if you click it, it'll be blank. I want to remove this Menu bar because it has no purpose, my theme on Weebly already has a functioning one, so it starts to look confusing. Also on the desktop version the Menu bar doesn't show up, however there is a line that comes up indicating where the Menu bar would be. I'd like some help on how I can remove this. It's definitely from my Ecwid cart because anytime i remove it, the menu bar goes away. I've included some pictures to show you what I'm talking about. Oh and I'm a complete noob when it comes to HTML/CSS, I know next to nothing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Menu Nav Mobile hidden.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	3676

Click image for larger version

Name:	Menu Nav Desk hidden.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	3677

Last edited by Chai916; 03-06-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 02:10 PM

I just wanted to give and update. I was actually able to remove the menu. If you choose to embed your Ecwid shopping cart rather than install it through the app on weebly, it doesn't include the menu bar. So if anyone runs into this problem, you can try this.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
css and site integration, ecwid shopping cart, html, weebly