The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:00 PM

Talking

Where is my store's HTML/CSS code?

I want to pull the html and css files for my store (for formatting) the only thing I have found was css...
Old 12-13-2013, 06:03 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Padgett View Post
I want to pull the html and css files for my store (for formatting) the only thing I have found was css...
Hello,

Please refer to this article: How do I change the design ? What can be changed and what's not ?

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Old 07-04-2015, 02:44 AM

I have the same question. I have spent multiple hours and have found lots of guidance on what to change, but not where it is found to change it. Sorry, but I am not a programmer. If you want me to use your program long term, it's going to have to have to be much easier to find what to do and where to do it without following a ridiculous number of links. I've lost track of what is in all the tabs I have open. Way, way, way too time consuming. And why am I spending all this time? Because the basic design and options are just not usable out of the box. Please, please, please, make simple click options to hide things like SKU, and the number in inventory. These are almost always unwanted for the consumer. I should not have to go through all of this to get rid of them. And, I should not have to mess with code and work around in stock/out of stock display to achieve a "buy at x,y,x" for some of my items. (where exactly do I enter this HTML again??). I have wasted the time today that I should be spending on content and promotion. And I still do not have it figured out. It should have taken me maybe an hour.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Haiden View Post
I have the same question. I have spent multiple hours and have found lots of guidance on what to change, but not where it is found to change it. Sorry, but I am not a programmer. If you want me to use your program long term, it's going to have to have to be much easier to find what to do and where to do it without following a ridiculous number of links. I've lost track of what is in all the tabs I have open. Way, way, way too time consuming. And why am I spending all this time? Because the basic design and options are just not usable out of the box. Please, please, please, make simple click options to hide things like SKU, and the number in inventory. These are almost always unwanted for the consumer. I should not have to go through all of this to get rid of them. And, I should not have to mess with code and work around in stock/out of stock display to achieve a "buy at x,y,x" for some of my items. (where exactly do I enter this HTML again??). I have wasted the time today that I should be spending on content and promotion. And I still do not have it figured out. It should have taken me maybe an hour.
Hi Ann,

We are sorry that you faced difficulties.

If you want to change the design of your store, use CSS codes, which should be added to Control panel > Settings > Design > CSS Themes > your active CSS Theme, please see the screenshot http://take.ms/hkQBP After you make any changes, remember to click "Save" button.

In our Help Center you can see a big detailed article about how to change the design of your Ecwid store. You can read it here http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1083332 Also, you can find a lot of ready CSS codes in our forum and Help Center.

If you have any questions about how to change some specific parts of your Ecwid store design, feel free to ask. Please note that you can also contact us from your Control panel: in the right upper corner click "Get help" link and choose the way how to contact us. We'll be glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daria Sh. For This Useful Post:
lindalfh (08-11-2016)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
css, html