The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2017, 08:09 AM

Default How do I link buttons on my site that work with Ecwid.

Hello,

I am using website builder for ipage. I have created an embed html with my ecwid product browser code and that is working fine. I'm wondering how I can make it so when I click the home button or logo on my website it will take me back to the product browser home page. Currently if I click on a product in the product browser I have to click store to get back and I'd like to be able to click home or my logo. I'd also like to create custom links for my cart and sign in. I've had a brick and mortar store for a long time and am just getting into online sales. I need to make sure I can get Ecwid to work for me before I'm willing to purchase a subscription. I went ahead and published what I have so far and linked below. Please let me know what you come up with. I appreciate the help!

Store ID: 12300259

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.