The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-05-2017, 08:09 AM

Default How do I link buttons on my site that work with Ecwid.

Hello,

I am using website builder for ipage. I have created an embed html with my ecwid product browser code and that is working fine. I'm wondering how I can make it so when I click the home button or logo on my website it will take me back to the product browser home page. Currently if I click on a product in the product browser I have to click store to get back and I'd like to be able to click home or my logo. I'd also like to create custom links for my cart and sign in. I've had a brick and mortar store for a long time and am just getting into online sales. I need to make sure I can get Ecwid to work for me before I'm willing to purchase a subscription. I went ahead and published what I have so far and linked below. Please let me know what you come up with. I appreciate the help!

Store ID: 12300259
Old 10-10-2017, 07:23 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett Ingalls View Post
Hello,

I am using website builder for ipage. I have created an embed html with my ecwid product browser code and that is working fine. I'm wondering how I can make it so when I click the home button or logo on my website it will take me back to the product browser home page. Currently if I click on a product in the product browser I have to click store to get back and I'd like to be able to click home or my logo. I'd also like to create custom links for my cart and sign in. I've had a brick and mortar store for a long time and am just getting into online sales. I need to make sure I can get Ecwid to work for me before I'm willing to purchase a subscription. I went ahead and published what I have so far and linked below. Please let me know what you come up with. I appreciate the help!

Store ID: 12300259
Hi,

It’s Daria from Ecwid Customer Care team.

Thank you for sending the link! I've checked your website, but couldn't find Ecwid there. Probably, you have the page with the store hidden for now.

Quote:
I'm wondering how I can make it so when I click the home button or logo on my website it will take me back to the product browser home page
You should set it up in the settings of your website builder, not in Ecwid, as that is a part of your website and it's not controlled by Ecwid.

Quote:
I'd also like to create custom links for my cart and sign in.
To create a custom link for the sign in or 'My account' page, follow the instructions here: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...y-Account-link

The same way you can create a link to the cart page. To get the link, add a product to cart in your storefront, go to the cart page and copy the URL from the browser address bar. Then assign the link to a menu item on your website.

If you have any other questions, feel free to write back. We are always glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.