The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-12-2014, 07:22 PM

Mobile stores for the 6 stores in one account

I have 6 different stores with 6 different websites. I would like to create 6 different mobile stores is this possible and if so, how can it be done?

Stephanie
Old 05-13-2014, 01:49 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassySuits View Post
I have 6 different stores with 6 different websites. I would like to create 6 different mobile stores is this possible and if so, how can it be done?

Stephanie
Hello Stephanie,

Ecwid works fine on mobile devices as it has specially developed design for it. Responsive mode is now available for all Ecwid users. Now your Product Browser widget content will be automatically adjusted to any window's size. All the features available for desktop users are available for mobile users as well. The only difference is that the look of these features will be adapted to specific layout of mobile devices, so browsing Ecwid stores from a mobile is very much convenient. So you have no need to create 6 mobile stores - your desktop stores can be loaded on mobile phones too.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
mobile stores, multiple stores, one account