The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-11-2015, 07:52 PM

Digital and physical goods in the same store?

Hi there,

I'm a brand new ecwid store...is it possible to create a digital product AND a physical product in the same store? I have some physical products and an e-book which is a paid PDF download, how can I do this? The setup process asked me to choose physical OR digital but not both?

Cheers
Steve
New Zealand
Old 11-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Coppard View Post
Hi there,

I'm a brand new ecwid store...is it possible to create a digital product AND a physical product in the same store? I have some physical products and an e-book which is a paid PDF download, how can I do this? The setup process asked me to choose physical OR digital but not both?

Cheers
Steve
New Zealand
Hi Steve,

Thank you for contacting us.

Actually, you can sell in your Ecwid store physical and digital goods at the same time. Please, read how to create and sell E-goods in your store here https://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1163931 If you want to know more about how Ecwid stores work, refer to this article https://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1487636

Also, since you are on a paid plan, you can get support via email and in chats. You can contact us straight from your Control panel > click "Get help" in the right upper corner and select the way to contact us.

We'll be glad to help you if any new questions arise.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
physical and digital