The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:58 PM

Mailing labels

I hope I am not asking something that has already been answered somewhere. Is there a way to make mailing labels from the invoices? I have almost 2000 orders and am not sure about writing these all out by hand....Thanks in advance.
Old 08-20-2015, 02:45 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by undefined12692 View Post
I hope I am not asking something that has already been answered somewhere. Is there a way to make mailing labels from the invoices? I have almost 2000 orders and am not sure about writing these all out by hand....Thanks in advance.
Hello!

If I understand you right, you want to print your shipping labels. In order to do this you may consider integrating your Ecwid store with 3-rd party application like ShippingEasy. It allows to import tracking numbers, notify customers about shipping progress, print shipping labels and packing slips. The details are on this site: http://shippingeasy.com/ecwid-shipping-integration/

Also, you can install this app: Printout Designer right from your Ecwid control panel > Settings > Apps and then you will be able to create shipping labels right from your Ecwid control panel. You can check this app out here: http://printoutdesigner.com/ecwid

Hope, this is what you want! Please, feel free to ask if you need further assistance. Thank you!
Ecwid Knowlegde Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.