The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:07 PM

Subcategory of a Subcategory, hide the pop up menu

Hi There

I have essentially added subcategories, within a subcategory in my shop

However I dont like how it creates the pop up menu of the two categories when i hover over the category.

I would rather it not show the menu and just clicked straight to the page where the two subcategories are display.

Would someone be able to provide me with the code that would fit this as I have only been able to find the codes for standard subcategories, not a subcategory of a subcategory (If you get what I mean)

Many Thanks
Old 10-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Ball View Post
Hi There

However I dont like how it creates the pop up menu of the two categories when i hover over the category.

I would rather it not show the menu and just clicked straight to the page where the two subcategories are display.

Would someone be able to provide me with the code that would fit this as I have only been able to find the codes for standard subcategories, not a subcategory of a subcategory (If you get what I mean)

Many Thanks
Hello!

I’ll be glad to help you. I need to check your Ecwid store pages with the problem that you mentioned, to understand what solution to offer. Please post here a link to your site where you added Ecwid. Thank you.

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:58 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Ball View Post
Hi There

Many Thanks
Hello!

If you don’t want the subcategories are being seen in the pop-up window, please add this code to your CSS theme (“System settings”>”Design”):

div.ecwid-categories-MenuBarPopup {
visibility: hidden !important;
}

this will help. Please, let me know if you need further help.

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:15 PM

Many thanks Lesya My shop is now spot on!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
sub of a subcategory, subcategories