The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 11:20 AM

Bradley Witham- Default Table prefix

Hi, I am Bradley Witham. i want to know What is the prefix of wordpress tables by default.
thanks
Bradley Witham
The Following User Says Thank You to Bradley Witham For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2017, 11:13 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi Bradley,

It's Alex Flint from Ecwid Customer Care Team. Thanks for reaching us out. I'm here to help you.

If I understand you correctly, you want to adjust the design of your Ecwid store, that you integrated into a WordPress website. And to write a CSS code for the purpose, you want to know the unique identifiers (classes and IDs) of the HTML elements of your Ecwid store.

I'd like to let you know, that each Ecwid element has its own class or ID. Therefore, it is impossible to list them all in this post. However, I'd like to let you know, that you can find this out yourself with the help of the so-called "Inspector" tool that each browser has. Such a tool allows you to inspect certain element of a website to see, what class or ID this element has. Here I found an article for you on How to Inspect Web Elements.

Here are some useful links for you on the topic:

* How to change Ecwid design
* Can I change the design of certain pages only?

Hope I was helpful. If you have any further questions — please, feel free to ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Flint For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
bradley witham