The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-17-2017, 10:40 PM

Exclamation

Can't Post Items using Ecwid.com

I was able to start my store from my phone and post things for sale and have it show up on my website. But now my trial on my phone is up and now I have no way of updating anything thats for sale. I can't post new things and I can't even see when I have for sale using the brower version of Ecwid. There isn't even a place to click that takes me too it I don't see it anywhere I looked and I looked to find where my stuff is but its nowhere!
Old 01-18-2017, 08:53 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Wendy from Ecwid is here. Thanks a lot for getting in touch with us!

I checked your Ecwid account (Store ID 10828876). This account is running on our Free plan. This means, you can use this account for free for as long as you want.

You can login to your account to https://my.ecwid.com Put your email and password to the form and login. You will get into your Ecwid control panel, this is a place where you can manage your store: products, sales, store settings etc.

Your store is up and running at https://www.zayknives.com/shop/

As for the trial period: you installed Ecwid store management App to your iPhone. This app is free as well, but it's available only on our paid plans starting from Venture plan. Since your account is on Free plan at this moment, the mobile app for iPhone is not available for you. We offer 2 week trial period to free customers so that they could test Ecwid mobile app. If you'd like to continue using Ecwid mobile app for iPhone,you should upgrade your Ecwid account to a paid plan. You can do it right in your Ecwid control panel, on Billing and Plans page: https://my.ecwid.com/store/10828876#billing

If you'd like to continue with the Free plan, it's okay too! In this case you should login to your Ecwid control panel to edit your store. You can do it here https://my.ecwid.com

I hope this will help.

If you have other concerns, please feel free to write me back and it will be my pleasure to assist you further. Have a wonderful day!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:00 PM

That was completely irrelevant and I would prefer that a real person writes me instead of wasting my time with a bot. Even if I did pay for this service how would I know that my problem would be fixed... I have an item that sold on a different platform and I can't take it down. So you can help me or I'm using a different service. Your support is awful.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:17 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi Isaiah,

I’m very sorry to see you frustrated. Even though your Ecwid Mobile app trial has expired, you can always access the desktop version of your Ecwid Dashboard here: https://my.ecwid.com/cp/ . You can add, update or remove items in Ecwid Dashboard > Catalog > Products section.

As i can see from your second post, you are not sure how to remove an item from some platform. Could you please specify what exactly platform you are using? If you could send me the link to the page in question, that would be great. This information will help me to assist you further.

If you, for example, remove an item from Ecwid Dashboard, this item will disappear from all the web platforms where this item is currently present.

In case you’ve added the same product using Embed Product to several different websites but would like to remove this product from one storefront only, you should remove the product code from the respective website’s source code itself.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:28 PM

Alright. Feel like a real asshole now but I figured it out thanks!
Old 01-20-2017, 08:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Glad you've figured it out! Thanks a lot for the update.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
posting, site not working, store