The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:18 PM

Question

Customer design example as they shop

How can I make my site customer interactive.
Example:
When they click on a picture of a ROSE it will appear in the center of the screen.
If they want to add a name to the ROSE above or below it they would type the name in a text box and the name would apear above or below the ROSE

Help
Old 01-24-2013, 06:14 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC ROGALINSKI View Post
How can I make my site customer interactive.
Example:
When they click on a picture of a ROSE it will appear in the center of the screen.
If they want to add a name to the ROSE above or below it they would type the name in a text box and the name would apear above or below the ROSE

Help
Hi,

The first part of your request resembles the behavior of the images gallery in Ecwid store:
You can upload additional images to each product via Ecwid control panel, Catalog -> Products -> product page, tab 'Gallery'. When you click on a gallery image, it's shown in the center of the screen. Please, check this page as an example, click 'View detailed images':
http://www.ecwid.com/demo-frontend.h...t&product=5002

Ecwid is embedded and works as a part of your site, therefore with help of custom programming one can append additional functions to Ecwid store. As I understand, you need a tool that would allow customers to customize the product image, particularly add texts, and buy the product with this text, right? This is not supported by Ecwid, unfortunately, and may be possible only as a custom development.
If you need professional help with this solution, we can recommend contacting our colleagues from Qualiteam, you can email to sales@qtmsoft.com for a project estimation.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.