The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:15 PM

Default I was supposed to get a refund when I cancelled, Paypal still charging me!

How can we help you?

AngelHeartsPromotion.com

I don't have paid Ecwid anymore, I cancelled b/c of financial hardship at the moment. Was supposed to receive a refund for the $15.00 but never received it and Paypal keeps trying to put the charge through.

My Bank keeps charging me $35.00 overdraft fees because of this!!

Please submit a refund for my last payment as agreed, this is making my financial situation even worse and so stressful
Old 02-12-2018, 09:52 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team.

I'm sorry about the problem you've faced. Please let me clarify the situation.

I've checked our system and could not find any refund requests for your Ecwid account. I've sent you an email with the details regarding your account subscription, as it includes sensitive information about your account.

In general, please let me explain how the Ecwid subscription service works.

Ecwid is a subscription-based service that is automatically prolongated every month or year depending on the type of the account. We have this system in place to make sure that the stores of our merchants run without any interruptions.

A merchant is able to switch to the Free plan with a permanent $0 fee at any time of the subscription. Downgrade to the Free plan takes immediate effect.

Please note that according to our Terms of Service, we don’t provide refunds.

If you have any questions — please feel free to reply to my email about your account subscription.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
refunds