Old 09-29-2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars Windfelder View Post
Hello!

Does anyone know when ecwid is on ebay Germany available?

Thx!
Lars
Hello Lars,

Presently, we have an eBay US integration in Ecwid. Integration with eBay Germany is not planned in the near future, I'm sorry.
You may want to suggest this idea in our ideas base.
Old 09-29-2016, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozee View Post
I have just added the Ebay integration. The first product uploaded without a hitch, but when i attempted to upload a product with options, such as , small, medium, large, it came back with a UPC error. I have unique sku numbers in each option and reattempted with "Does not apply" in the attributes UPC area.
Could you tell me what I am overlooking?
Hello.

Could you please specify what was the exact error when you tried to export your products with UPC fields filled in with numerical values?
Old 09-29-2016, 07:28 PM

I do not see a way to add UPC numbers to individual options, There is only an area for sku numbers.

The error was,

"Message from eBay:
The UPC field is missing. Please add UPC to the listing and try again. If you’re using a mobile app, make sure you have version 5.1 or higher.
The UPC field is missing. Please add UPC to the listing and try again. If you’re using a mobile app, make sure you have version 5.1 or higher."

I am having no problem integrating single products, but if there are variations like green wristband or blue wristband, I get the error.
Ebay has recently mandated that all products need to have a UPC, if there are none, we are to put "Does not apply" in it's place. No problem, but Ecwid does not have a place to add UPC for variations. and the sku numbers don't cut it. I am sure some else has run into this issue, if not, I have no idea what I am overlooking.

Just attempted to upload a 2 lbs item to Ebay and it said only up to 1 lb for First Class, How do I let it know I want to ship priority?
I ended up lowering the weight then revising it on Ebay.

Last edited by Cozee; 09-30-2016 at 04:53 AM. Reason: New information
Old 10-03-2016, 06:23 PM

Just wondering if someone is looking into the issue of integrating options with UPC and packages over 1 lb.
Thanks.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:20 PM

Quote:
I do not see a way to add UPC numbers to individual options, There is only an area for sku numbers.

The error was,

"Message from eBay:
The UPC field is missing. Please add UPC to the listing and try again. If you’re using a mobile app, make sure you have version 5.1 or higher.
The UPC field is missing. Please add UPC to the listing and try again. If you’re using a mobile app, make sure you have version 5.1 or higher."

I am having no problem integrating single products, but if there are variations like green wristband or blue wristband, I get the error.
Ebay has recently mandated that all products need to have a UPC, if there are none, we are to put "Does not apply" in it's place. No problem, but Ecwid does not have a place to add UPC for variations. and the sku numbers don't cut it. I am sure some else has run into this issue, if not, I have no idea what I am overlooking.

Just attempted to upload a 2 lbs item to Ebay and it said only up to 1 lb for First Class, How do I let it know I want to ship priority?
I ended up lowering the weight then revising it on Ebay.
Thank you for the clarification and sorry for keeping you waiting. UPC in Ecwid is represented by product attribute, and a product’s attribute can only have one value.

So, unfortunately at the moment it impossible to assign different UPCs to product variations (aka variations). We do consider implementing this option in the future, yet at the moment I can't provide any ETA as the nearest roadmap of our developers is already full of other features we would like to implement in the nearest future.
In the meantime, the only workarounds that I could suggest would be creating separate products with individual UPC’s to represent each variation, or editing UPC’s manually on eBay’s side.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:09 PM

Both workarounds are unworkable, I have thousands of products with options and as far as editing in eBay? How can I edit in eBay if it won't let me even integrate with eBay until I single the products out. eBay won't even not let you change a single listing into one with options. So what you are ultimately saying is, the is no way to upload products with options/variables to eBay from ecwid. Contrary to what your eBay integration instructions say.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Both workarounds are unworkable, I have thousands of products with options and as far as editing in eBay? How can I edit in eBay if it won't let me even integrate with eBay until I single the products out. eBay won't even not let you change a single listing into one with options. So what you are ultimately saying is, the is no way to upload products with options/variables to eBay from ecwid. Contrary to what your eBay integration instructions say.
Hello,

Sorry, I confused you and wasn't clear enough. Yes, you are right, it is possible to upload products with product options/variations to eBay from Ecwid, it is indeed stated in our documentation.

In your case the category chosen for listing on eBay is "Fitness, Running & Yoga > Clothing & Accessories > Hats & Headwear". However, only part of eBay categories allow uploading products with variations. This category is not in their list, that's why an error occurred. You can check whether your category allows listing product variations here: http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformat...tionslist.html
Old 01-10-2017, 02:48 PM

Can you post on multiple eBay IDs using ecwid?
Old 02-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Zouiten View Post
Can you post on multiple eBay IDs using ecwid?
Hi Lori,

Wendy from Ecwid is here. Thanks a lot for getting in touch with us!

I am sorry for keeping you waiting for a reply.

One Ecwid account can be connected to one eBay account at the same time. Please refer to this article to learn how the integration with eBay works: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...101649-eBay-US

Best regards,

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Tags
ebay