The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-11-2019, 11:36 AM

Question

I can't see my posts

Hello, I posted 2 threads, but I can't see them, why? It was Friday. In my Statistics, can't find them too, are they under review before sharing?!
They are very important and emergency.
Thank you
Old 11-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREENLAND MARKET View Post
Hello, I posted 2 threads, but I can't see them, why? It was Friday. In my Statistics, can't find them too, are they under review before sharing?!
They are very important and emergency.
Thank you
Hello,

This is Mary with the Ecwid team. Thank you for contacting us.

I'm sorry that this happened. It seems that the tread wasn't published, but my colleague has sent you a reply. We've published the thread and you should see the reply by this link: https://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44724

Just in case, I will send a copy to this thread.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Hello!

This is April, Ecwid Customer Care Team. I’m here for you!

I'll address your questions one by one.

Quote:
THE PROBLEM:
it shows me only one option for all items: (Local Delivery)
But what about if the customer need to be deliver that items with 3rd party,
Okay this is not big deal too, so we can deliver it locally
Let’s check shipping settings for the products which you’ve mentioned in your example. I can see in your Ecwid Control Panel > Catalog > Products > Edit Product > Tax and Shipping that you have specific shipping rates for all of these 3 products.

You have the following shipping settings for both of your products named “Eggrolls” and “Spicy Potato”: Screenshot

And these shipping methods available for the product “Ground Beef”: Screenshot

The reason why “Local Delivery” shipping method is the only shipping method offered for these products in a cart is because these products have different shipping methods in their settings, and the only shipping method that is common for these 3 products is the “Local Delivery” one.

At the moment there is no built-in feature that would help you offer different shipping methods for different products in the same order on checkout. We have an idea of how to improve it and if one day the feature will be available, we’ll let you know about it!

Now let’s look into another question:

Quote:
THE BIG BIG PROBLEM IS HERE:
Select another zip code, try your address (not 48126,48124, 48125, 48127)
or try this address:
301 E North Water St, Chicago, IL 60611
it will show:
*No shipping options for this location, package weight and total.*
WHY?!!!!
The reason why this message appears is because, as said, the only shipping method available for the shopping cart with these 3 products is the “Local Delivery” one (because it’s the only common method for these 3 products). If we look into the “Local Delivery” shipping method’s settings in your Ecwid Control Panel > Shipping & Pickup > Shipping & Pickup > Edit "Local Delivery", we see that the shipping region chosen for this method is the “Delivery Zone”:Screenshot

If we check the “Delivery Zone” settings, we see that this region includes only 4 zip codes in it: Screenshot

So if on the checkout you enter a zip code that is not included in this zone’s settings, you see the message that says “No shipping options for this location, package weight and total”. If you want the “Local Delivery” to include more zones and zip codes, please add them to the “Delivery Zone” zip codes.

Also, in case if you want to offer more shipping methods for the “Deli” and “Grocery” products, change their shipping setting in your Ecwid Control Panel > Catalog > Products > Edit Product > Tax and Shipping.

Hope this will clarify your question! Feel free to ask further ones!

Also, if you have any other questions, feel free to reach us out directly: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new#contact.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Hope this info helps.

Kind regards,

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.