The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-27-2017, 05:32 PM

"Disconnect" Wix from Ecwid

I would like to upgrade my account to the Venture option.

I have signed up through Wix, but now I don't want to use Wix anymore. I see on the forum that you can remove the connection to Wix as every time I want to upgrade, it takes me to the Wix options.

I have already deleted the page on Wix and also deleted my Wix Account.

Please help as I have already done a lot of work on the settings etc...
Old 01-30-2017, 10:33 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane EDC View Post
I would like to upgrade my account to the Venture option.

I have signed up through Wix, but now I don't want to use Wix anymore. I see on the forum that you can remove the connection to Wix as every time I want to upgrade, it takes me to the Wix options.

I have already deleted the page on Wix and also deleted my Wix Account.

Please help as I have already done a lot of work on the settings etc...
Hello!

Wendy from Ecwid is here. Thanks a lot for getting in touch with us.

We will help you to upgrade your store to Venture plan. You contacted us via email and I've just sent a reply to your email address. Please check your mailbox.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:24 PM

Default Wix account canceled. Transfer to Ecwid

I have canceled my WIX account and now my store is blocked. How do I sign up just for Ecwid which I am using in Adobe Muse. Please help as the store is closed because I had canceled the WIX account, not being clear how the two are connected. Store ID is 7232084. my email is m-------e@gmail.com

Last edited by Daria Sh.; 02-20-2017 at 10:34 AM.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:34 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina Levin2 View Post
I have canceled my WIX account and now my store is blocked. How do I sign up just for Ecwid which I am using in Adobe Muse. Please help as the store is closed because I had canceled the WIX account, not being clear how the two are connected. Store ID is 7232084. my email is m-------e@gmail.com
Hi Nina,

I've noticed that you contacted us with the same question via email. I've already sent you a reply there, please check the inbox. I've also masked your email address in your message here for security reasons.

Hope to hear from you there soon. Thanks!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

Last edited by Daria Sh.; 02-20-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-18-2017, 04:55 PM

Why is disconnecting from wix such a big secret and issue???? I have deleted the wix account months ago?????? Trying to upgrade and your system will not allow it???? Telling me to go through wix???? I AM USING WORDPRESS. Can I Please Speak With A CUSTOMER SERVICE REAL PERSON.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:01 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marqui Vaughn1 View Post
Why is disconnecting from wix such a big secret and issue???? I have deleted the wix account months ago?????? Trying to upgrade and your system will not allow it???? Telling me to go through wix???? I AM USING WORDPRESS. Can I Please Speak With A CUSTOMER SERVICE REAL PERSON.
Hello,

This is Stacy from Ecwid Customer Care team.

Thank you for your message. I'd be happy to help you with it!

The thing is, there are two types of accounts in Ecwid:

- Registered through us directly,
- Registered through partner websites or site builders like Wix.

I inspected our store database and found your account (Store ID 9348640). As I can see, it was registered via Wix company on May 02, 2016.

All Ecwid accounts can be inserted into any site, blog or social pages. So, you can use the same Ecwid account to add it to a WordPress site. And, your account is managed and billed by Wix company at the same time.

May I have the link to your site? So, I'll check it for you and confirm the Store ID number. Thank you!

As for the disconnecting from Wix sites.

Basically, this action might be needed for billing reasons. For instance, if a merchant decided to switch their account to our direct billing, they should downgrade their Wix Premium subscription and disconnect the account.

Just in case, here is an instruction how to do it. You should proceed to your Wix account > select page with the store > click on store area > click on Settings link > click on Disconnect link. Check this screenshot: http://take.ms/v9bce

I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance!

The Following User Says Thank You to Stacy_P For This Useful Post:
Jon Rub (07-19-2017)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.