The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-29-2015, 10:53 PM

Single Product Widget

Hi is there any way to show discounts and stock status in the single product widget. This info is shown in the product browser widget.

Or is there a way to embed only a section of the product browser into a web page?

I need a more advanced single product widget!!

Thanks
Darren
Old 10-30-2015, 10:06 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Yeates View Post
Hi is there any way to show discounts and stock status in the single product widget. This info is shown in the product browser widget.

Or is there a way to embed only a section of the product browser into a web page?

I need a more advanced single product widget!!

Thanks
Darren
Hi Darren,

Thank you for contacting us.

At the moment, there are two ways of embedding a single product on a page:
1. Use single product widget code
This widget shows the following information:
- Product title
- Product image
- Product price
- Product options
- Add to bag button
- Quantity selection

Also it can display the Sale price information if it is specified for that product.

2. The second method is to display a specific product details page on a single page of your website using these instructions:
https://help.ecwid.com/customer/en/p...y-site-#JScode

Basically it's a product browser widget, which opens a product details page of any available product in your Ecwid store catalog.

If you wish that the single product widget shows more details, like quantity available, you can post your idea in our Ideas base and our product management team will discuss implementing it.

In case if you need this functionality right away, you can look into creating a custom solution with the means of Ecwid API and Ecwid Javascript API. But please keep in mind that this task requires advanced knowledge in programming, so if you are not sure how to do it, please contact a professional developer.

Thank you.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:36 PM

Thanks Vitaliy

I have been able to embed the full browser as you mentioned in the second method and mask out the areas that I don't need displayed.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
single product widget