The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:13 PM

Pricing per pound items

I have several products that I have averaged weights on and filled in the weight. When an order is placed, the price per pound (which is the item price listed) does not multiply the price by the weight of the item, only by the quantity ordered. For instance, a whole chicken, as seen below, averages 4 pounds at $4.79 per pound. One chicken should cost $19.16 total. The total price only shows up as $4.79, unless more quantity is ordered.
Is it not possible for the site to total up my average weights? I haven't yet figured out how to make it multiply the total cost of one item.

Do I have to enter the total average price of $19.16 on the chicken?

Thanks for your help!
Dawnnell
www.realfarmfoods.net
Old 10-16-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody Holmes View Post
I have several products that I have averaged weights on and filled in the weight. When an order is placed, the price per pound (which is the item price listed) does not multiply the price by the weight of the item, only by the quantity ordered. For instance, a whole chicken, as seen below, averages 4 pounds at $4.79 per pound. One chicken should cost $19.16 total. The total price only shows up as $4.79, unless more quantity is ordered.
Is it not possible for the site to total up my average weights? I haven't yet figured out how to make it multiply the total cost of one item.

Do I have to enter the total average price of $19.16 on the chicken?

Thanks for your help!
Dawnnell
www.realfarmfoods.net
Please refer to this thread: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47691
The Following User Says Thank You to Kess For This Useful Post:
Cody Holmes (10-25-2012)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
pricing, weights