Old 09-11-2018, 04:27 PM

reports for items

Is there any way other then exporting data to get live statistics on how many of what items sold? I'm looking for a zero cost option at this time.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean green View Post
Is there any way other then exporting data to get live statistics on how many of what items sold? I'm looking for a zero cost option at this time.
Hello!

This is Rina from Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for your message!

There are other various tools to generate sales reports. You can find detailed information about them in the following article: Getting sales reports based on orders in Ecwid

I hope this helps.

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:43 AM

saw that

- using google. Lots of good info about traffic nothing about my sales? I see the sales cockpit but it say no sales?

-also saw the google sheets app
Save Orders to Google Sheets
App price: Free
Requires subscription to Venture plan or higher
so its free but you have to pay????
Old 09-14-2018, 01:03 PM

I have google analytics working now and its amazing, how do I see product per item sales?
Old 09-15-2018, 01:20 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi Sean,

You can see the information about products such as revenue from the individual product sales, unique purchases, the number of units sold, etc per a certain period in your Google Analytics account > Reports > Conversions > Ecommerce > Product Performance section. Here is a screenshot with an example: http://take.ms/2sqkQ

Note that if you've just connected the store to your Google Analytics account, it might take a few days for the data to start appearing in it.

As regards the Save Orders to Google Sheets app, since the Ecwid App Market is available only to paid Ecwid accounts, free apps available in the market can be installed on paid accounts only, too.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:01 PM

This worked, is there a way to further break it down by product option?

Last edited by sean green; 09-18-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:38 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean green View Post
This worked, is there a way to further break it down by product option?
Hi there!

This is Kenga from Ecwid Team.

Let me answer your question.

On the Product Performance (within your GA account) you can see the information about the products that are listed in your Ecwid Control panel > Catalog > Products (just the number of base products, but not their variations with options).

The product options in your Ecwid store do not have any identifiers that can be used in the reports.

Here is what you can do to get reports by product options:

1. Create separate products for your product options. For example, if you sell a T-shirt in green and yellow colours (using the product options), you need to split this product into 2 new products: Yellow T-Shirt and Green T-Shirt. So, you will get 2 base products instead of one. Avoid using the product options in this case.

The Product Performance page will show you the statistics for these products.

2. You can use the product variations option to create the variation based on the options you have. A unique SKU should be assigned to every variation. Here is our instruction on how to create the variations:

When a variation is sold in your store, you will see the base product name on the Product Performance page:

If you click the product, you will see what variation was sold (the variation SKU will be listed there):

Hope this helps. Feel free to get in touch with us again, in case further support is needed.

Ecwid team
Old 11-28-2018, 07:14 PM

Why is the report wrong? It's like it only shows the products sold for this month? I have the range of 3 years set and it should be near 900 or so sold.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	report.png
Views:	8
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	3884  
Old 11-28-2018, 07:36 PM

I think I see the problem, looks like GA only started counting when I connected it. Is there no way to import all of my orders so it can run reports.
Old 11-30-2018, 11:20 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello!

This is Jenny from Ecwid customer care team.

If you want to see the sale report for the entire period, you can export your sales reports into a CSV file.

To do so follow these steps:

1) Go to [Ecwid Control Panel → My Sales → Orders] filter your orders by choosing the required parameters (date, payment status, etc.) and select all found orders.

2) Click on the Export All/Export # Selected button at the bottom of the page.

3) In the pop-up window choose your delimiter and, if needed, unselect those parameters that you don't want to export by simply clicking on them. When you are done click Download CSV file.

4) Now if you want to review or edit your sales report you can open it with a help of the spreadsheet program, such as Google Sheets or LibreOffice.

Besides orders, you can also export your products and information about your customers. You can learn more about importing and exporting data options by reading this article in our Help Centre.
https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...ing-store-data

Feel free to ask if any questions arise.

Kind regards,

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.