The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-07-2011, 05:10 AM

Facebook store shows default items

Hello,

I have installed the Ecwid app onto my Facebook account and entered my store ID, but when I open the store on my Facebook page it opens the default items (cherries, pears, misc fruit) instead of the items that I have added in my dashboard. Am I missing a step?

Thanks!
Old 08-27-2013, 11:02 AM

I am having the same problem - did you ever solve this issue and if so, please can you tell me what you did. Thanks!
Old 08-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie-Noelle Reid View Post
I am having the same problem - did you ever solve this issue and if so, please can you tell me what you did. Thanks!
Most probably, you have not set your Store ID in Facebook application settings.

In order to do this, you should go to this page: apps.facebook.com/ecwid-shop/ -> Settings and place ID of your Ecwid store in "Store ID" field.

Once you do this, your products will be shown in the store as expected.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 09-24-2013, 02:01 AM

Default Edited categories show up at ecwid control panel, but do not show up when I click shop on ecwid or facebook shop

I removed the default categories in my store on at ecwid control panel, the fruits and vegetable ones. However, when I click on store front in ecwid, or shop on facebook, what shows up at the top is the fruit and vegetable categories, which I have removed. It also shows at the top in my facebook store when viewed by other facebook users a "welcome back artandsondra" message. I need help in removing that message and also in removing the fruit and vegetable categories.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Claflin View Post
I removed the default categories in my store on at ecwid control panel, the fruits and vegetable ones. However, when I click on store front in ecwid, or shop on facebook, what shows up at the top is the fruit and vegetable categories, which I have removed. It also shows at the top in my facebook store when viewed by other facebook users a "welcome back artandsondra" message. I need help in removing that message and also in removing the fruit and vegetable categories.
Hello,

Please refer to this post for the solution:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...1993#post91993

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Old 10-02-2013, 10:18 PM

I'm experiencing the same problem and my store id is updated. Is there a "post" button or is it supposed to be automatically updating to the page once it is linked? Thanks, Angie

somehow i ended up with two store id's. I repeated the process and put the new one in and viola, it worked!

Last edited by Lana; 10-03-2013 at 07:07 AM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.