The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-17-2017, 06:06 PM

Introducing myself

Hello, first I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Barbara, I am 28 years old and my main obligation in this moment is to be a good mother of one beautiful boy.
Since I will be off from my regular work for the next whole year, I decided to start my own website and try to progress from my part-time work to a second-work and who knows, maybe even more...
I made a small research and concluded that the website on the Opencart platform would be the best solution for me.
Some things I managed to learn through tutorials, but there are still many things and issues ahead of me.
I would like to have some helpful tips on this forum, as well as to help someone with my own knowledge.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:28 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Semolina View Post
Hello, first I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Barbara, I am 28 years old and my main obligation in this moment is to be a good mother of one beautiful boy.
Since I will be off from my regular work for the next whole year, I decided to start my own website and try to progress from my part-time work to a second-work and who knows, maybe even more...
I made a small research and concluded that the website on the Opencart platform would be the best solution for me.
Some things I managed to learn through tutorials, but there are still many things and issues ahead of me.
I would like to have some helpful tips on this forum, as well as to help someone with my own knowledge.
Greetings Barbara,

Ecwid Customer Care team is here.

Thank you for introducing yourself here, on the Forums. We are happy to have you here!

As far as I understand, you'd like to choose the right eCommerce platform for your business. I'll be glad to help you with this.

Ecwid is a service allowing to create an online store and add it to any existing website or social page such as Facebook. If you don't have a website yet, you are free to use Ecwid starter site as your main selling channel. Starter site is a one-page website with your store, it is generated automatically for each Ecwid customer and hosted on our servers. Starter site has a fully responsive layout, it means that your store will be displayed perfectly on any device.

Here is the link to our demo starter site: https://surfparadise.ecwid.com/ Feel free to check it out.

Please refer to these links:

- to see how to add your own content to the starter site: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...9-Starter-site

- to check our guide for beginners at https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...etting-Started

Also, visit our blog for inspirational ideas for your business: https://www.ecwid.com/blog

I hope you will find this helpful. Please, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Have a lovely day further!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:42 PM

I can recommend to generate some more traffic thew google seo. Do some research about that, it will help you get more traffic which will lead to more sales
The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Maffay For This Useful Post:
USAGirl Francisca (11-16-2018)

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.