Old 02-16-2017, 10:46 AM

My shop now button has disappeared on Facebook page.

The 'shop now' button has just suddenly disappeared from my Facebook page after being there for months. How do I get it back, & why has it disappeared in the first place?
Old 02-17-2017, 08:27 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi Sarah! Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry for the delayed reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Hutchinson View Post
The 'shop now' button has just suddenly disappeared from my Facebook page after being there for months. How do I get it back, & why has it disappeared in the first place?
I'm sorry you faced this problem! I've just checked your Facebook page and see you've already sorted out this issue—the "Shop Now" button on its place and appears normally on both, desktops and mobiles. However, I'm still wondering: have you found out why the button disappeared? The thing is, the "Shop Now" button is a Facebook's feature and is associated with your Facebook page, not with Ecwid or the Ecwid app you added to the page.

Some background for those who aren't familiar with the "Shop Now" Facebook buttons: Facebook has a set of so-called call-to-action buttons that can be added to your business Facebook page and "call" visitors to do something. One of those buttons is the "Shop Now" button. For this button, you can specify a link to your storefront and thus page visitors will be taken to your products once they'll hit that button. Here's how to add such a button to your page:

Links on the topic:

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.