The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:48 AM

Thumbs up

ECWID + Blogger = thumbs up!

Dear all ECWID users!

I am here to share with everyone my Blogshop - Doggie Wardrobe!

For quite a few years i am pondering to change to a ecommerce site, but although i still can do html on my own, i know nuts about programming, i have problems setting up my ecommerce site with the popular ones like oscommerce, zen cart and etc...

Also, i am also concerned about the downtime and frequent SQL errors if i were to host my own ecommerce site. (I am currently host my church forum and its an headache at times to update and fix those SQL errors myself)

I am so glad that i found ECWID as i can use it on blogger and be able to do news updates easily. Blogger design customisation had also been made easier with widgets , which means i can put ECWID on! =)

The only hassle now is to "upgrade" my current product pictures to fit better on ECWID. Still trying my best to convert all my photos..

Here's my blogshop for preview and open to comments and feedbacks!
http://www.doggie-wardrobe.blogspot.com

Current wishlist:
1. Better control over product alignment under categories grid view. Too much spacing around?
2. Able to restrict coupon codes by categories (i do not want my clearance items to go on further discount!) http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...cific#comments

Thanks for viewing!
Old 11-09-2011, 12:34 PM

Very cute layout and very easy to browse! Love the category thumbnails!

How did you do the facebook plugin at the footer?
Old 11-11-2011, 05:37 PM

You can get the FB comment code from FB app developer site and put into the blogger's widget.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
blog, blogger, blogshop, blogspot