The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2011, 02:09 AM

Default Tax not calculating correctly with different results in different browsers.

Hi,

I am the developer for Dragons Lair Motorsports and am currently developing a WordPress site using ecwid for commerce (http://dragonslair.bitebeta.com/online-store/). I'm having problems implementing tax.

The tax setup required is simple - a 10% GST applied to Australia . I've setup a single destination zone with just the country "Australia" in it and have created a single tax "GST" which applies to the Australia destination zone.

What I am seeing is different results in different browsers. One profile of Mozilla 5.0 always shows estimated tax as '0' no matter which country you select. Another profile of Mozilla 5.0, Mozilla 3.6.18, Chrome 13.0.782.107 m and Opera 11.50 shows the correct tax for Australia however if you select a different country, it still shows the 10% GST as estimated tax. Am I missing something here?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steph.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.